HikeGoo is a blister prevention cream that is specifically formulated for feet. It is made with a blend of natural ingredients that work to create a barrier between your skin and your shoes, reducing friction and preventing blisters from forming.
HikeGoo is easy to apply and dries quickly, leaving behind a thin, protective layer. It is sweat-resistant and waterproof, so you can be confident that it will stay in place all day long, even on the most challenging hikes.
HikeGoo is ideal for anyone who is prone to blisters, whether you are a hiker, runner, or simply someone who spends a lot of time on their feet. It is also a good choice for people with diabetes or other conditions that can make their skin more susceptible to blisters.
- Specifically formulated for feet
- Made with natural ingredients
- Creates a barrier between your skin and your shoes
- Reduces friction and prevents blisters from forming
- Easy to apply and dries quickly
- Sweat-resistant and waterproof
- Keeps your feet blister-free
- Allows you to hike or run longer and further
- Protects your skin from friction and irritation
- Safe and effective for people of all ages and skin types
How to use:
Apply HikeGoo to clean, dry feet, paying special attention to areas that are prone to blisters, such as your heels, toes, and balls of your feet. Allow the cream to dry completely before putting on your socks and shoes.
Reapply HikeGoo as needed, especially after sweating or getting wet.
Order your bottle of HikeGoo today and experience the difference!
Why HikeGoo works
The simple answer is that HikeGoo sticks around much longer than other blister prevention or anti-chafe products. HikeGoo contains a high percentage of specialty hard waxes. These waxes make HikeGoo persistent….make HikeGoo stick around all day providing a protective layer that reduces rubbing, friction, calluses and blisters. Most other anti-chafe and blister prevention products are dimethicone-based. They are OK for thighs and chest but are too thin to stand up in the harsh environment of a shoe or boot and you can’t apply enough to last all day.
The key to HikeGoo's persistence is the balance of lanolin alcohol in the emulsion. It is balanced to absorb water or excess sweat and make the emulsion “slipperier”. So we take the ever-present moisture at the skin-sock interface that usually contributes to blister formation, and integrate it into HikeGoo and actually make it better …slipperier.
And the beauty of the persistent emulsion is that all the while it is preventing blisters, it is also moisturizing your feet..so you can have blister prevention AND healthy feet!
We provide HikeGoo in 3 sizes for your convenience:
- Trial size 3 ounce tube which is good for about 5 or 6 applications to both feet covering most of the foot. (You will get more than 6 applications if only applying to the back of heels for example)
- Regular size 5.5 ounce tube which is good for about 11 applications..
- Single-use packets which are handy to throw in a pack or pocket to take with you on multi-day events or to use "just in case".
- Advanced blister prevention
- Single application lasts all day
- Works in wet & dry conditions
- Non-staining & no residue
- Good for your feet