Huberd's Shoe Grease is a premium leather conditioner and waterproofer that has been trusted by outdoor enthusiasts for over 100 years. It is made with a blend of natural oils and waxes that deeply nourish and protect leather, making it water-resistant, soft, and durable.
Huberd's Shoe Grease is ideal for use on a variety of leather products, including boots, shoes, belts, saddles, and tack. It is also safe to use on synthetic materials, such as Gore-Tex and Cordura.
Features and benefits:
- Waterproofs and protects leather from the elements
- Softens and conditions leather, making it more durable
- Easy to apply and buff off
- Safe to use on a variety of leather and synthetic materials
How to use:
- Clean and dry the leather surface.
- Apply a thin coat of Huberd's Shoe Grease with a brush or cloth.
- Allow the grease to soak in for a few minutes.
- Buff off any excess grease with a clean cloth.
- For best results, apply Huberd's Shoe Grease to warm leather.
- You can also apply Huberd's Shoe Grease to a damp cloth and wipe it over the leather surface.
- If you are using Huberd's Shoe Grease on a new pair of boots or shoes, apply two or three coats for maximum protection.
Order your tin of Huberd's Shoe Grease today and keep your leather gear looking and performing its best!
Huberd's Shoe Grease
Time-tested leather care since 1921!
The original beeswax treatment known for its superior ability to waterproof and preserve leather. Time-tested effectiveness to renew leather and extend the life of boots, shoes, and all fine leathers.
Whether working at your desk, in the woods, on a job site, or from the saddle of a horse, Huberd's Shoe Grease is the perfect treatment for your leather gear. We've created a loyal following for a 100 years for good reason.
- WATERPROOFS: Protects your leather from water damage and getting wet
- SOFTENS: Restores leather to a soft, supple condition
- CONDITIONS: Revitalizes and replenishes essential oils to help prevent drying
A.E. Huberd made his original Shoe Grease back in 1921. By 1929, Huberd's Shoe Grease was a favorite with outdoorsmen throughout the Pacific Northwest. Today, Huberd's leather care products are sold worldwide. Loyal customers and first time users know that nothing protects and preserves their leather like Huberds.
100 YEARS OF LEATHER CARE
Huberd's gained popularity with loggers and hunters 100 years ago. It remains a top choice today for those who are serious about taking care of their leather goods.
USED ON MORE THAN JUST SHOES
Whether working at your desk, in the woods, on a construction site, or from the saddle of a horse, Huberd's products meet the needs for more than just your leather shoes.
MADE BY HAND IN SMALL BATCHES
Huberd's is still a small, USA based company. Every can or bottle of Huberd's is mixed, poured, and boxed by a small and dedicated team of leather enthusiasts.
- 100 YEARS OF QUALITY LEATHER CARE: The original heavy duty beeswax and pine tar treatment known for its ability to waterproof, restore, and maintain leather gear and equipment.
- CARE FOR NEW AND OLD LEATHER: Protects new gear and preserves old favorites. Absorbs easily to restore essential oils and provides waterproofing for high usage leather. Conditions and prevents moisture penetration. Rejuvenates dry leather to avoid cracking.
- EASY TO APPLY: Apply with your hand, brush or soft cloth to clean, dry, room temperature leather. Allow to soak in and wipe off any excess. Reapply as needed for maintenance of your leather.
- HEAVY DUTY LEATHER PROTECTION: Best for high usage leather. Aids break-in process for new gear. Will darken most leather. Not recommended for suede. Pine tar gives this shoe grease a temporary campfire smell.
- FAMILY OWNED AND MADE: Hand made in small batches in our Colorado workshop. Huberds is a small, family owned business making quality leather care products and keeping a vintage American brand alive.