Superfeet Hike Cushion insoles are designed to provide medium to high arch support and cushioning for hiking boots and shoes. They feature a patented Adaptive Comfort Technology™ that flexes with your foot for natural movement and an energizing heel cushion that disperses impact and reduces fatigue.
Superfeet Hike Cushion insoles are also made with a moisturewick top cover to help reduce odors and keep feet fresh. They are trim-to-fit, so you can customize them for your perfect fit.
Features and Benefits
- Medium to high arch support
- Cushioning for impact absorption and fatigue reduction
- Adaptive Comfort Technology™ flexes with your foot for natural movement
- Moisturewick top cover reduces odors and keeps feet fresh
- Trim-to-fit for a custom fit
- Outdoor activities
Order your pair of Superfeet Hike Cushion insoles today and experience the difference!
Superfeet Hike Cushion insoles are designed to last up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund
- Trim to Fit: Superfeet insoles are made to be trimmed to fit your shoes and boots; follow cutting instructions before use, and if you're between sizes, size up and trim down to fit
- Medium to High Arch Support: Provides flexible support in a cushioned hiking insole made to fit well in hiking boots, trail shoes, and outdoor footwear
- Durable Arch Support: Patented Adaptive Comfort Technology flexes with the foot for efficient heel-to-toe turnover; helps your feet feel great
- Superfeet Insoles for Odor Control: Moisturewick top cover helps reduce odors and keeps feet fresh; keep you moving comfortably all day in the outdoors
- Formerly Known as Superfeet ADAPT Hike Max: Hike Cushion insoles are the same great arch support insoles you love, now with a new name